Total: £14.95 +VAT
Ideal for learning at home and in class.
"Really love the quizzes, they’re bright, whizzy and highly engaging. They’re more more like a game than a spelling test. "
Nikki Heath, Senior Librarian, Manchester Grammar School
The UK Government has set 200 words which students must be able to spell, but many struggle to learn them.
These 35 online spelling quizzes help students learn in a fun and engaging way.
• Students learn even from incorrect answers.
• Colourful and eye-catching
• Different game modes maintain interest.
• Competitive (as part of a group or class and as a means of beating one’s personal best)
• Useful reinforcement of learning at end of each quiz
• Access in school and home for one year.
• Ideal for homework
We'll also add you to our newsletter list, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
Click on an image to enlarge
• 290+ words including: accommodate, appreciate, available, business, competition, curiosity, definitely, environment, exaggerate, government, immediately, necessary, parliament, quite, separate, sincerely, surprise, thorough.
• Subject spellings quizzes: Library terms; Shakespeare; Literature; History; Geography; Science; Climate crisis; Food
"The quizzes are great and the pupils love them."
Mary Costello, Coatbridge High School
You might also be interested in these resources
A handy spelling bookmark with tips on 10 commonly misspelt words.
Spell Check Posters and Powerpoint
Teach spelling successfully!
Apostrophe Quiz Pack & Posters
Do all your students use the apostrophe correctly?
It's a Bookmark
A great way to help students understand and remember the difference between it's and its. Simple, cheap and effective!
Just Read! posters
Motivational posters about the power of books and reading
The Reading Game
Easy-to-use, adaptable and guaranteed to get students reading.
What shall I read next?
A stunning A2 poster
Library Learner Quiz Pack for primary schools
The new way to learn about the library: 57 exciting, educational quizzes for primary schools.
Digital items such as PDF posters and ebooks are free of delivery charges. You will be given a secure download link to your purchases after you complete your order.
For orders containing physical items that require shipping:
UK Mainland: Free delivery on orders over £100. For orders of £100 or less, there is a £3.99 charge. VAT is not included in your order total when calculating shipping.
Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight and Isle of Man: £8.99
Northern Ireland: £19.99
Channel Islands: £19.99
Rest of the world: Shipping charged at cost. Please email us for a quote.
Non UK mainland shipping charges are based on item weight and size. The above will be the maximum amount you will be charged. If you have any questions regarding shipping please don’t hesitate to contact us.
ITEMS ADDED TO CART
Which service would you like to log in to?